Monday, February 11, 2013

FREE Conference - IndieReCon

I'm dragging when it comes to blogging, aren't I? Sorry. Lots of things happening right now that's zapped my energy when it comes to posting fun, encouraging info. Many of my family members are experiencing problems--physical, spiritual and emotional. Blogging seems a little self-serving. If you're a praying person, I would appreciate prayers for my loved ones. Not necessary for you to know names--God does. If you're not a praying person, a few good thoughts our way will be cherished.

And in return, here's some info you might take advantage of--an online conference.

IndieReCon is an online conference that will discuss the nuts and bolts of self publishing. Bob Mayer is a guest speaker. It's totally free. Once you go to the site using the link below, just sign up by putting your email in the left side bar to receive notifications.
IndieReCon is happening from February 19-21, 2013.
 
I'll be out of pocket that week, but from what I understand transcripts will be available to those of us who sign up but can't make it. Attendees from last year say it's well worth your while.
 
Here's the link, if anyone is interested: http://www.indierecon.org/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great info. Thanks Jess!
And I'm sending good thoughts to you and yours. I hope trouble stays off your doorstep :-)

Charles Gramlich said...

Thanks for the link. Much appreciated. I hope things settle down for the family. I will pray.