Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

ImageChef.com - Create custom images A mother understands what a child does not say. ~Jewish Proverb

For a mother is the only person on earth who can divide her love among ten children and each child still have all her love. ~Anonymous

The doctors told me I would never walk, but my mother told me I would, so I believed my mother. ~ William Rudolph, US track star

A mother's heart is always with her children. ~Proverb

The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom. ~Henry Ward Beecher

Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he'll end up hating you. ~Jill Bennett

If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much. ~Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
~Dorothy Canfield Fisher

You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back. ~William D. Tammeus

No comments: