Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Call for Submissions - Entangled Publishing

I've found guidelines for some fun, challenging, creative and quirky stories that you might enjoy writing. The publisher is Entangled Publishing. Be sure to explore their website.

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: Zombie Fairy Tales (Ever Afters)

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: House of Horrors (Flirts)


CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: When in Rome… (Ever Afters)

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: GuiltyPleasures (Flirts)

The Editors of Entangled Publishing have a Wish List too. Read it HERE.

I realize not everyone is interested in writing genre fiction, or even romance, but let me ask you this: Are you being published? Are you satisfied with what you're accomplishing or are you holding out for that ultimate goal or dream? I heard a speaker say that having a book published--even an ebook--builds credibility. She also said that we should be creating multiple income streams. I'd be thrilled with a couple of drips! She said, too, that publishing a book is important regardless of how we do it. Do you agree? Don't let "literary pride" get in the way of writing romance. Don't let being a guy keep you from writing romance. Just for fun, plot and write one of these fun stories. Just for fun. Then, determine what you want to do with it. And remember, if you decide to publish it, you can always use a pen name.

5 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I might be able to come up with something here. Thanks for posting the links.

Unknown said...

These sound like fun. What a way to get the creative juices flowing. Thanks for the links. I'll give it a whirl or two or three. :)

LD Masterson said...

Great links. Thanks for sharing.

Laurie Kolp said...

Thanks for always motivating us!

Misha Gerrick said...

I might actually think about it, although I have so many books in my head that I just can't think of anything else. If something jumps out at me, I might try to submit something.