Saturday, June 7, 2008

Blogging - Something to Think About

I'm speaking to a writer's group in Texas next week. My topic? Blogging. What fun!

~ The first thing you need to decide when you build your blog is what you want to accomplish with it, and what it can do if successful. ~Ron Dawson

~Link to your enemies. Link to your competitors. Link to everyone. Instead of being sticky, be linky." ~coble, Israel, Naked Conversations

~And remember, links = love ~Miss Rogue

~ The ease and appeal of blogging is inspiring a new group of writers and creators to share their voices with the world. ~ Unknown

~ The casual conversational tone of a blog is what makes it particularly dangerous. ~Daniel B. Beaulieu

~ Blogging is not rocket science, it’s about being yourself, and putting what you have into it. ~Unknown

~ Blogging is hard because of the grind required to stay interesting and relevant. ~
Unknown

~ Your blog is what you say when there is nobody standing over your shoulder telling you what to do. ~lorelle

~ Blogging is Totally Weird ~Nat

I sincerely believe blogging can save America. ~John Jay Hooker

4 comments:

Christa Allan said...

Well, I'm sooooo proud of you talking about being a blog woman! Let me know how it goes.

Debra Harris-Johnson said...

O.K I have had a bowl of "Southern Hospitality" blue bell ice cream & my frustrations melted with each bite (along with the ice cream).
If you don't see my pic on this just know all is well with me, I'll live to try another day.

Debra Harris-Johnson said...

O.K. testing 1 2 3. Looking for that photo.

Anonymous said...

Excuse, that I can not participate now in discussion - there is no free time. I will return - I will necessarily express the opinion on this question.