Sunday, February 17, 2008

TAGGED by Christa

The rules are simple.
Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. No cheating!
Find page 123.
Find the first 5 sentences.
Post the next 3 sentences.
Tag 5 people.

The book within reach as I sit here on the sofa is Starting Your Day Right--Devotions for Each Morning of the Year by Joyce Meyer.

These three sentences are a stretch because the devo is so short. The three sentences are:

All of us need to be broken as David was; we need to be totally dependent on God to deliver us from evil. Pray today as David did: "But I trusted in, relied on, and was confident in You, O Lord; I said, You are my God" (Psalm 31:14)

Because I'm sure they're reading some interesting books, I tag:

and because they need to update their blog,
I also tag Sandra Robbins

Okay, ladies. Start tagging. :-)

4 comments:

Jessica Burkhart said...

Cool! I'll do this tomorrow! :)

Erica Vetsch said...

Mine's up. :)

Christa Allan said...

Thanks for playing!

Missy Tippens said...

I'm just now doing this! Sorry it took me so long, Jess!

I'll do it now. :)

Missy