Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Writer Wife . . . Interrupted

Got husband off to Scotland yesterday and should have played catch-up today, but instead I just lazed around, wagging my AlphaSmart from room to room because I don't want to sit at the computer. My schedule was interrupted for 10 days, and now I'm having trouble getting back into it. I need to put my Thinking Music on and force myself to write. Thank God I finished my 500 word essay for the Writer's Digest Are You A Writer Mama contest. I'm a little concerned that I didn't get a 'received confirmation' when I emailed it to WD. That's one thing I have against email submissions. I feel as though I'm dropping manuscripts into deep black holes. I wanted to submit to CS for the Chocolate Lover's Soul but just couldn't pull it together. Guess I was more into the writer mama thing--not that I can't get excited about a really great bite of chocolate. :)

See below! Now how much better can it get? My beautiful, healthy daughter who loves the Lord! Naaaaa, she doesn't resemble any of those celebs. Well, she might have a Jessica Alba smile. . .


http://www.myheritage.com



Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

No comments: