Friday, February 2, 2007

Second Day Observations

My night was hectic. I feel as if I flowed in and out of consciousness - restless all night. I woke up feeling crummy, tired and sore. I wonder why. I awoke at 5:30 A.M. and forced myself to go back to sleep. I can't remember what time Jim called. Around 9:30 I forced myself awake and started my Beth Moore. Yes, I did lift arms to the Lord and thank Him for another day, but I wasn't quite as exuberant as I was yesterday morning. Prayer time didn't feel as heart-felt either. I wondered -- surely I'm not crashing and burning this soon! Father, give me strength!
Today has been water, juice, fruit, brown rice, nuts. That's it - wow! I really haven't eaten alot. Hopefully, when I weigh in the morning, I will have lost a few pounds.
I discussed names for our Christian writers club. Our small group of six came up with several suggestions. Best of all, F.R. sent me a friend. We exchanged a couple of emails and she's already joined ACFW and she's entered the Genesis contest. I'd like to enter my cozy but I think it needs a new title. Preparing entries for contests takes time. I don't have it to spare. I still want to finish my book this month and I'm down to the wire. :( I'm probably spitting in the wind.
Today wasn't productive. I'd planned to finish chapter 5; I didn't. Maybe tomorrow. Until then, I'll visualize the scene in my head. Until then . . .

No comments: