Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today is my birthday so I thought I'd share one of the easiest cake recipes I know. Since I found this recipe, I never bake any other cake. Oh, lazy me!
Take your favorite chocolate cake mix and pour in one bottle of Chocolate Slim-Fast. Just two ingredients! Mix well. You can bake in a sheet pan, cup cakes or traditional rounds. Just follow the baking directions on the box. This cake is super moist and delish. We usually pile whip cream on top and drizzle some chocolate syrup. Bake nuts in it, or sprinkle on top. Anything goes!

 Hope you have fun on MY special day!

7 comments:

Ey Wade said...

Hmmm, This is an idea. Slim Fast? I don't know. I have a birthday in a few days, maybe...just maybe I'll try it. You've never steered me wrong yet.
Enjoy your cake and your day. Happy birthday.

Charles Gramlich said...

Have a great birthday!

Karen Jones Gowen said...

Cake mix and Slim Fast, what a combination. Sounds like a recipe from a dieter that went off the wagon with uncontrollable chocolate cravings LOL.

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

YUM - Happy Birthday!

Jessica Ferguson said...

Thanks Nancy. Try this recipe. Please!

Thanks Charles!

Karen, this cake is good. Even without any of the fixins' on it. I promise!

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Jess! I'll have to mark this in my calendar. Your cake recipe sounds really yummy! Hope you have a wonderful day!

retirement planning victoria said...

Belated Happy birthday. Better late than never. This cake sure looks good and easy to make. I've got to try this one.