I thought I'd share some encouraging quotes today. Maybe these ten will give you something to think about. If you find one that speaks to you, share how and why.
1) No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.~ Anonymous
2) You can do anything, but not everything. ~Anonymous
3) Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. ~Dale Carnegie
4) Don't let
the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. ~Robert
5) Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better. ~Jim Rohn
6) It's not
what you look at that matters, it's what you see. ~Anonymous
7) If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission. ~Anonymous
8) Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. ~John Wooden
9) To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~Anonymous
10) Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. ~Maya Angelou
I'm afraid numbers 4 and 9 really say a lot about me. Way too often, I give in to my fear and let it control me. I need to get a tattoo that reads lose the fear! Unfortunately, I FEAR needles!
Do you have a favorite quote that says a lot about you? Share!