Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Traveling Office?

You can't miss watching the video below. Guys, don't feel insulted. Sometimes gals just need to get away and have fun with other gals. :) But looking at these trailers, I can't help but wish I had one in my little back yard so I could move all my writing and how-to books out there. A clean paper-free house!

Sisters on the Fly looks like fun--except for changing the flat tires. Be sure to have your sound on so you can listen to their interviews and pay close attention to those great southern accents. To watch the video without the right side being cut off and to explore their website--go HERE. And if you'd like to order a Sisters On The Fly book by Irene Rawlings, click HERE. You'll learn how to restore your own vintage trailer.

1 comment:

Sylvia Ney said...

What fun - I want one!