Tuesday, December 7, 2010

ANTHOLOGY ANYONE?

While surfing the net for anthologies and places to submit some of my shorter works, I came across the following call-outs. Some of you might be interested.

Pill Hill Press is a small, independent publisher based in Nebraska. They have anthology call outs for romantic suspense short stories, The ePocalypse, How the West was Wicked, and some extreme horror. These are only a few.

Stories are to be between 1500 and 15,000 words. They prefer stories in the 4000 to 6000 word range; any setting, any time period.

MAKE NOTE: Deadline for submissions is December 31, 2010.

Check out their submission guidelines for novels too.

2 comments:

Sylvia Ney said...

Thanks for the information. I have several short stories collecting dust in my file cabinet. ;-)
http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

Charles Gramlich said...

I'll have to check it out. I have a horror story I just finshed. Thanks for the heads up.