Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Why Didn't I Write That?

Today seemed like a busy day, but really, it wasn't. I look back now and in hindsight I didn't do much at all. I ate fruit, nuts and a baked potato without butter. I went to the post office where I found that self-published book I ordered from Amazon. Have no idea what got into me. Why did I order it? I knew it was badly edited and things like that drive me crazy. But I like the title and I love the cover. Unfortunately, the author has an agent who sold to a self-publisher. Go figure. I traded a couple of emails with the author. I'm certain I offended him but why on earth would anyone hire an agent if he planned to self-publish? Oh well... his business. Not mine. At least he's writing. At least he's doing something about his publishing career.
Tomorrow.
Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life.
I'll write 10 pages tomorrow because if I don't it will be too late.

No comments: