Monday, May 4, 2015

A to Z Reflections

I love the A to Z Challenge. Believe it or not, I think about it all during the year and wonder what I should blog about. This year was a no-brainer since I'd just been through renovation hell. But, I never jot notes or plan posts ahead of time. I figure I'll learn more if I write off the cuff, like a newspaper reporter who just happened onto a story, and writes it five minutes before they put the paper to bed.

For anyone who has never tried the A to Z Challenge. Do it! Make a plan to participate next year. You can plan your posts or you can write "off the cuff." Either way, it's a blast!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds fun. And a very good challenge.

emilia m. said...

honestly, I have no clue if I could find a theme... wouldn't that be.. (sorry) boring? I mean for me... I think it'd be harder for sure, if I had to stick to something for those days... ;)
I might just set myself a goal of writing only short stories... or only poetry... that might work ;)
I enjoyed the challenge too, and had lots of fun discovering new blogs, seeing people coming by to mine, some even commenting :) loved it!

Charles Gramlich said...

Maybe I'll try this next year

Pat Garcia said...

Hi,
I enjoyed the challenge also and would like recommend it to every blogger who wants to get in touch with his or her writing muse. You would be surprised what comes out of you.
Congratulations to you on finishing the challenge.
Shalom,
Pat