Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

My friend Sylvia over at Writing in Wonderland tagged me and because I have so much to do and need a break, I'm going to answer her questions. So ... procrastination time!
1)      Do you think you’re hot?

Do you mean do I think I’m HOT or do I think I’m a HOTTIE? Well, duh!
2)      Upload a pic or wallpaper you’re using at the time.

Here’s a pic of my beautiful daughter. She’s always been my inspiration. Along with her hero dad, of course.
3)      When was the last time you ate chicken meat?

Been quite a while. My daughter read the book Eating Animals by  Jonathan Safran Foer and shared info with us. For the past month we’ve all been vegetarians.

4)      The song you listened to recently?
    
Last night I listened to Gravity by John Mayer. Love it.

5)      What were you thinking as you were doing this task?

Thank God, A blog post!

6)      Do you have nicknames? What are they?

Jess or Jessy/Jessie.  Another day and time, friends called me John Boy because of my writing and love for The Waltons. A crazy guy used to call me Fresca but don’t ask me why. And a friend from high school called me Roachie; my maiden name is Roach. Oh, yeah, I loved that one.

7)      Tag 8 bloggers.

Well, I can't bring myself to do this. Kinda reminds me of those pass-along things that tell me I’m gonna get rich or have bad luck if I do or don’t.  Or pyramid schemes. Or chain letters. If anyone wants to be tagged, just feel free. Love you all!

~~jess

3 comments:

Sylvia Ney said...

Too cute! Can I start calling you John Boy now? ;-)

Charles Gramlich said...

That was fun. I won't ever read that book on food. I don't know if I could live without chicken.

Unknown said...

I agree with Charles. I will have to avoid that book, although I don't like chicken. Pork is my downfall. Your daughter is beautiful. And I loved the Waltons too.