Oh well. At this point, I'm sure my friend Pam thinks I might not want to play.
So... here are the rules. If you want to tag yourself... have at it.
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six (or whatever) random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
I'm not going to tag anyone. I'll play all by myself today.
Six Random Things About Me1) I always feel like I'm bothering people so I never make phone calls unless I have a really good reason.
2) I love ice cream--especially vanilla. I can make it anything I want: floats, splits, blizzards or just drizzle it with chocolate. Mmmmm. Ice cream is the best dessert EVER.
3) I used to be a poet. Three of my poems were published in Cedar Rock literary magazine in the late 70s.
4) I hate flying. If I could have driven to Scotland instead of flying, I would have. We had some interesting experiences at the Aberdeen airport, the Amsterdam airport and one in London. Whew! Sure glad we made it there and back.
5) I love silence. When I was younger I used to have the radio or TV going 24/7 just for the noise. Now, I love it when the TV is off. Silence is beautiful.
6) I collect bookmarks, postcards, cookbooks--and used to collect frogs. If I were to open my own business it would probably be a junk store. :) Yep, your junk is my treasure.
Remember, if you want to tag yourself on my behalf, leave a message and just do it!