Sunday, September 30, 2007

Recuperating While Deep Editing

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket The ACFW conference was great. Unfortunately, I haven't recuperated yet. I told a friend I might be getting a little too old for four-day slumber parties. The good thing is that I've taken all I learned from the Early Bird session--Margie Lawson's Empowering Characters' Emotions with the EDITS System--and making one more pass through my manuscript.

If you missed the EB session, or think you don't need it, I'd advise you to think again. We never know everything. We can always benefit from more classes, more conferences, other writers. If we quit learning, we're in big trouble. :)

Margie Lawson, a counseling psychologist, has developed innovative psychologically-anchored editing systems and techniques that will teach you how to write a page turner. Check out Margie Lawson for more information.

I promise you won't regret it. Her course was an eye-opener for me.

4 comments:

Erica Vetsch said...

I loved the EB session, but I'm totally on information overload. I think I will need to take Margie's class again.

Georgiana Daniels said...

I LOVED this class! I went ahead and ordered her lecture packet on DEEP EDITING & RHETORICAL DEVICES, and I'm stunned at how much info is there, and I already know my writing is going to change. Big.

I'm too old for 4 day slumber parties too. Still haven't recovered. Oh, so tired.

Elizabeth Ludwig said...

Drat! I knew I was going to regret missing that class. Ah well...live and learn.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. You are a hoot. Thanks for brightening my day.

Tina