Since this is a first for me, we'll see what happens:
Here Are The Rules
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight Random Facts About Me
1) When I shop I spend hours gathering things I love, then I think and I wonder and I doubt, and end up putting everything back. You do not want to go shopping with me.
2. I turned 35 right after my one and only child was born; I went through natural childbirth--as if I had good sense. Precious baby was colicky beyond control. My sweet husband asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I said a vasectomy. And he is very sweet. :)
3. I still love Elvis. I wish the rumors were true and he'd return from that secret island he's living on. I got tears in my eyes when he walked out on the American Idol stage with Celine. I had an opportunity to see him once--FREE ticket, and turned it down. :( Guess I didn't love him enough.
4. If I had to trade my writing talent for any other talent, I would trade it for a beautiful, jazzy voice. I'm sorry to say I sound like a frog.
5. My best writer friends are no longer writers. I'm very sad about that.
6. My favorite dessert is ice cream--plain old vanilla. I can do exciting things with plain old vanilla. Yum yum.
7. When I watch HGTV where they're cleaning, organizing, and FORCING participants to sell their treasures in a garage sale, I hyperventilate. I'm a packrat and I love my junk. Trouble is. . . I love everyone elses' junk too.
8. I don't have a clue what to do with a comma. The way I see it I have two choices: ignore them completely or sprinkle them randomly. It all depends on my mood.
Okay, I'm tagging the following friends and hope they don't mind.
Lisa Jessica Mary Louisa
Nancy Winter Martha Pam