Monday, March 19, 2007

The Cat Came Back. . .

I'm back but I'm not in 'thinking mode' so here are a few interesting quotes to get us going again.

"Within the covers of the Bible are all the answers for all the problems men face. The Bible can touch hearts, order minds, and refresh souls." ~Ronald Reagan


"I believe the Bible is the best gift God has ever given to men. All the good from the Savior of the world is communicated to us through this Book." ~Abraham Lincoln

"The Bible is no mere book, but a Living Creature, with a power that conquers all that oppose it." ~Napoleon Bonaparte

"To what greater inspiration and counsel can we turn than to the imperishable truth to be found in this treasure house, the Bible?" ~Queen Elizabeth II

"What makes the difference is not how many times you have been through the Bible, but how many times and how thoroughly the Bible has been through you." ~Gipsy Smith

"If I were the devil, one of my first aims would be to stop folks from digging into the Bible." ~James I. Packer

"Sin will keep you from this Book or this Book will keep you from sin." ~Dwight L. Moody

No comments: